Choir Tour and Orchestra Tour to:
NEUSCHWANSTEIN – one of the most frequently visited castles worldwide
The castle was built in the 19th century by King Ludwig II and served as a retreat for the head of state. Today, it has become a crowd-puller. The fairytale castle is visited each year by 1.3 million people, in summer by an average of 6000 people each day.
MUNICH – the Bavarian metropolis
Whether Marienplatz, Olympic Park or English Garden, Munich presents itself as a city full of art, culture and joie de vivre. For over 200 years, the Oktoberfest has been taking place in
the city on the river Isar. In the evenings, Bavarian conviviality can be best experienced in a beer garden or traditional brewery.
OBERAMMERGAU – passion plays and wood carvings
When the plague broke out following the Thirty-Year-War and cost the lives of numerous inhabitants of Oberammergau, some citizens swore in 1633 to perform a Passion play every ten years. According to tradition, the plague demanded no further victims after this time. Oberammergau is also almost as famous for its wood carvings. Visitors are particularly fond of nativity scene figures as souvenirs.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: City tour of Munich and concert/performance of your choir or orchestra
Day 3: Excursion to Neuschwanstein Castle and Oberammergau
Day 4: Return journey
(Shortening or lengthening of the journey is possible.)
- Specialised organisation of concerts and other performances of your choir or orchestra
- Accommodation with half-board (breakfast and dinner) in the hotel of the desired price category
- City tour of Munich
- Tour guide for excursion to Oberammergau
- Entrance and guided tour through Neuschwanstein Castle
- Free accommodation for the conductor
- Bus rental for local transfers and excursions