Choir Tour | Orchestra Tour to:
LAGO MAGGIORE – the name itself is musical
Beyond the Alps, the south welcomes you: Italian flair, palm trees, Roman churches. Here, you can find everything that stands for southern quality of life: abundant sunshine, delightful promenades, palm trees, romantic boat trips, azure water and fantastic sunsets.
MILAN – the gateway to Europe
The second largest city in Italy, also known as the “secret Italian capital”, is the centre of the country when it comes to the economy, fashion and media. The tremendous Milan Cathedral and the famous La Scala are symbols of the city. The Milan Cathedral is a building of superlatives and thus an absolute must for every visitor to the city. On clear days, visitors should definitely climb up to the roof terrace of the church. From here, you can enjoy fantastic views of this fascinating city.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Excursion to Milan with city tour and concert/performance of your choir or orchestra
Day 3: Boat trip to Isola Bella and Isola Pescatori
Day 4: Return journey
(Shortening or lengthening of the journey is possible.)
- Specialised organisation of concerts and other performances of your choir or orchestra
- Accommodation with half-board (breakfast and dinner) in the hotel of the desired price category
- City tour of Milan
- Boat trip to Isola Bella and Isola Pescatori
- Free accommodation for the conductor
- Bus rental for local transfers and excursions