Choir Tour | Orchestra Tour to:
KRAKOW – one of the twelve most important cities in the world
Poland’s former capital is one of the last remaining undiscovered travel destinations in Europe. In the centre of the old town is the Rynek, one of the most beautiful and largest market squares in Europe. The market square is shared between the huge cloth halls and the gothic St. Mary’s Basilica. At the southern edge of the old town, Wawel Hill rises up with the famous royal castle.
WROCŁAW – the capital of Silesia
Wrocław is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Poland. Here, you will find hundreds of places of interest and squares worth visiting. The most important building monument is
the gothic Town Hall on the market square. An experience of a very special kind is the panorama of Racławice – one of the largest paintings in the world.
CZĘSTOCHOWA – the religious centre of Poland
The city is an important attraction for pilgrims from the whole world. A visit to the Pauline Monastery on Jasna Góra is impressive.
WIELICZKA – an underground fairytale world
The historic salt mine Wieliczka, which was included on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list in 1978, actually a museum of art made of salt, is one of the oldest and above all most beautiful salt mines in Europe and is among the most famous places of interest in Poland. Even Goethe once visited and admired the mine. Today, a million visitors come from all around
the world each year to admire the “fairytale world of salt”.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: City tour of Wrocław
Day 3: City tour in Krakow and concert/performance of your choir or orchestra
Day 4: Visit to the salt mine Wieliczka
Day 5: Return journey
(Shortening or lengthening of the journey is possible.)
- Specialised organisation of your concerts and other performances of your choir or orchestra
- Accommodation with half-board (breakfast and dinner) in the hotel of the desired price category
- City tour of Krakow and Wrocław
- Free accommodation for the conductor
- Bus rental for local transfers and excursions
- Visit to the cyclorama “Panorama of Racławice” in Wrocław
- Excursion to Wieliczka and visit to the salt mine
- Excursion to Częstochowa and visit to the Monastery Jasna Góra