Choir Tour | Orchestra Tour to:
KARLOVY VARY – the world-renowned spa
When Karl IV founded today’s Karlovy Vary, he would hardly have guessed that he was creating a spa that would become world-famous. The praise of many who got their health back in the Karlovy Vary thermal springs spread the fame and reputation of the city around the whole world.
MARIÁNSKÉ LÁZNĚ – the youngest among the Bohemian spas
Due to its unique location and the magical surroundings, Mariánské Lázně is considered one of the most beautiful spas in Central Europe. Those who have stayed here include Fr. Chopin, R. Wagner, F. Kafka and F. Nietzsche. The unique colonnades, the Singing Fountain, the Goethe House and the Russian-Orthodox churches are the highlights of a city tour.
PRAGUE – the Golden City, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe
The Czech capital looks forward to your visit. The panorama of the Hradschin is world-renowned, dominated by St. Vitus’s Cathedral, the Prague Castle, high above the lazily flowing Vltava and the wonderful Charles Bridge, which is bordered by a statue gallery. Take a stroll from the Castle, through the “Golden Lane”, over the crowded bridge and let the charm of the city captivate you.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Excursion to Prague with city tour and boat trip on the Vltava
Day 3: City tour of Karlovy Vary and concert/performance of your choir or orchestra
Day 4: City tour of Mariánské Lázně or Pilsen and return journey
(Shortening or lengthening of the journey is possible.)
- Specialised organisation of concerts and other performances of your choir or orchestra
- Accommodation with half-board (breakfast and dinner) in the hotel of the desired price category
- City tours of Karlovy Vary, Mariánské Lázně and Prague
- Free accommodation for the conductor
- Bus rental for local transfers and excursions
- Boat trip on the Vltava in Prague
- Excursion to PILSEN with city tour and visit to the brewery