Choir Tour and Orchestra Tour to:
AMSTERDAM – Venice of the north
The largest city in the Netherlands was founded in the 13th century and quickly developed into a major trading centre. Trading was in diamonds, colonial products and tulip bulbs, among other things. The climax of the economic heyday was in the 17th century. But even today, Amsterdam is an important trade and financial centre in Europe. The city is made up of 100 small islands that are connected by approx. 400 bridges. The architecturally interesting old town is now on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list.
ROTTERDAM – the cultural capital of the Netherlands
The second largest city in the Netherlands has the largest seaport in the world. During
the Second World War, the inner city and port area were completely destroyed.
The reconstruction during the following decades created an impressively modern city with
a distinctive, avant-garde architecture.
DEN HAAG – the capital
Den Haag is the seat of the Netherland government. The city is characterised by generous squares, elegant shops and wide avenues with pretty old townhouses and palaces. The historic core and centre of the old town is the Binnenhof, a former count’s castle of William II of Holland, which has been extended by many different extensions and modifications to form the Parliament Building. One of the many places to visit in the city is the “Panorama Mesday”, a 14-metre high cyclorama, which depicts the panorama of Scheveningen in 1881.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: City tour of Amsterdam and concert/performance of your choir or orchestra
Day 3: City tour of Den Haag
Day 4: Return journey
(Shortening or lengthening of the journey is possible.)
- Specialised organisation of your concerts and other performances of your choir or orchestra
- Accommodation with breakfast in the hotel of the desired price category
- City tours of Amsterdam and Den Haag
- Free accommodation for the conductor
- Bus rental for local transfers and excursions
- Half-board (dinner)
- Canal cruise in Amsterdam
- City and port tour in Rotterdam
- Visit to the Keukenhof Flower Gardens incl. entrance fee
- Visit to the cyclorama “Panorama Mesdag”